In encouraging children to save more, TCLI Foundation announces a Poetry writing competition for children aged 8-16 years old.
Theme: ‘My money, my future’
‘My education, my future’
Write and submit an original work of poetry capturing either of the themes above showing the importance of saving for the future or importance of education to your future.
Entries to be sent to email@example.com
We look forward to reading your entry.
The winning poem will get a cash gift $100, a financial planner, free family dinner at Haweli Restuarant and a free mentorship session with Founder MIXXIMIZE.
Winning poem will be published on www.tclifoundation.ca
Terms and Conditions
1. Must be a resident of Edmonton.
2. Attending a school in Edmonton.
3. The poem cannot be longer than 500 words.
4. Only one email entry per person.
5. May attach (School) ID in email.
6. Deadline is 30th June 2019 at midnight.
7. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Best of luck