A Cameroonian staple, but common to the North and South West regions
- Black, white, or red beans
- Your choice of meat
- Dry Fish
- Cray Fish
- Palm Oil
- Boil corn.
- Boil beans.
- Put the boiled corn and beans in a pot and mix.
- Add onions, tomatoes, ginger, and garlic.
- Add your meat, pepper, dry fish, and cray fish.
- Bring to boil for 20mins.
- Add palm oil.
- Cook for another 20mins.
Enjoy! This dish can be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner on it’s own or with fish roll, puff puff, or baton.